The Ethiopia NLA plans to host an ‘ICT marketplace’ event in partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture and Digital Green with the following objectives:
- To create a multi-stakeholders platform (IP) among ICT organisations
- Create awareness around current and potential ICTs for agricultural extension services in Ethiopia, including who is using and who is providing the ICT services.
- Facilitate linkages between ICT providers, users, policy makers and investors
- Identify challenges and opportunities for use of ICT for agricultural extension services in Ethiopia and how these can be addressed
- Get inputs for preparation of implementation guideline for the ICT pillar of the National Extension Strategy
- To decide on the future direction in mainstreaming ICT| in Ethiopia’s Agricultural Advisory Service Delivery.